Brief Profile of Shri Sameer Shukla
Shri Sameer Shukla is an officer of Indian Administrative Service (IAS) belonging to 2005 batch of Karnataka Cadre.
At present, he is working as Joint Secretary in Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial Services, Government of India.
He has been appointed as Government Nominee Director on the Board of Union Bank of India w.e.f. 08.11.2021. He has done Bachelor’s in Electronics Engineering.
Experience in Government of India
- Earlier, he has worked in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and Ministry of Steel, Government of India.
Experience in Government of Karnataka
- Deputy Commissioner and District Magistrate in Districts of Bidar, Dharwad and Ballari.
- Chief Executive Officer Zila Panchayat, Raichur in Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department.
- Managing Director of Mysore Minerals Limited in Industries Department.
- Mission Director in Rural Development.
- Commissioner in Skill Development, Entrepreneurship & Livelihood Department.
He has also worked in HCL Infosystems, private sector, as network engineer before joining Government Service as an IAS