Public Notice – Govt. of India Resolution on Public Interest Disclosure and Protection of Informer
Complaints can be lodged by any of following means to CVO,NHB:
- Directly meeting CVO in person.
- Directly informing to CVO over telephone and/or Fax ( TeleFax : +91 (011) 24649043) (022-22853461) and/or email:- email@example.com
- The jurisdiction of vigilance cell does not cover complaints against Housing Finance Companies. Borrowers/customers of Housing Finance Companies are advised to use options under Grievance Redressal System (Click here) for lodging complaints against Housing Finance Companies.
- Written complaint to CVO in the following procedure:-
- The vigilance does not entertain anonymous/pseudonymous complaints. So please give your proper name and address. Name and address of complainant will be kept confidential.
- Whenever the complainant, for valid reasons, requests that his identity be withheld while processing the complaint, this will be ensured by the CVO.
- Only those complaints, having vigilance angle, which are against officials and stakeholders within the jurisdiction of the CVO of NHB and have allegations of corruption will be investigated by the CVO. Other complaints such as grievances, administrative complaints etc. should not be sent to CVO. If sent, the same will be referred to the concerned divisions/departments for necessary action.
- The vigilance has no jurisdiction over private individuals and Governments. Therefore please do not lodge against officials of these organizations to vigilance.
- Complaints must be brief and contain factual details, verifiable facts and related matters. They should not be vague or contain absurd allegations and sweeping statements.
- Please ensure that complaint is addressed directly to Chief Vigilance Officer.
It is not possible to keep complainant updated with the status of the case. However no complaints shall remain unattended. The complaint is followed up by the Vigilance Division to its logical conclusion.