1. Interest Rate: (p.a) w.e.f. 05/12/2016
|Duration of Deposit||Interest Rate (%) **||Annualised Return (%)|
|Duration of Deposit||Interest Rate (%)**||Annualised Return (%)|
** Interest rates offered above are w.e.f. 05/12/2016 and computed on quarterly compounding basis.
NHB at its sole discretion may change/modify the above rates at any point of time without any notice.
2. Deposit Amount: Minimum of Rs. 50,000 and higher in multiples of Rs. 10,000/-.
3. Who can deposit: Individuals / HUF / Societies / Trusts / Partnership Firms /Association of Persons
4. Interest option under the Scheme: Cumulative Interest Option / Non- Cumulative Interest Option.
5. Premature Withdrawal option: Premature encashment is available (subject to certain conditions).
6. Nomination: Available
7.TDS on interest: Deduction of Income-tax at source from interest payments will be governed by the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961, as in force from time to time, and the rules frame there under. As per the present provisions U/S 194A of the Income Tax Act, 1961, interest upto Rs. 5000/- in a financial year is exempt from deduction of tax at source.
8.Ceiling on Deposit: Maximum Aggregate amount under Sunidhi Term Deposit should not exceed Rs. 5 crore per Depositor.
Click here for
- Individual/ HUF.
- Societies and Trusts / Partnership Firms /Association of Persons.
- 2018 NHB Form 15G
- 2018 NHB Form 15H
How to deposit:
For further details or clarification please contact us at :
(Phone No. 011-24649031-35) or Email at email@example.com