1. Interest Rate: (p.a)
|Duration of Deposit||Interest Rate (%) **||Annualised Return (%)|
|Duration of Deposit||Interest Rate (%)**||Annualised Return (%)|
##Interest rates offered above are w.e.f. 05/12/2016 and computed on quarterly compounding basis.
2. Deposit Amount: Minimum of Rs. 10,000 and higher in multiples thereof up to maximum of Rs. 1,00,000/- per financial year.
3. Who can deposit: Individuals / HUF
4. Interest option under the Scheme: Cumulative Interest Option / Non- Cumulative Interest Option.
5. Tax Benefit under Section 80C- Notified by CBDT published in Extraordinary Gazette of India dated 5th January, 2009 S.O.21 (E).
6. Nomination: Available
7. TDS on interest: Deduction of Income-tax at source from interest payments will be governed by the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961, as in force from time to time, and the rules frame there under. As per the present provisions U/S 194A of the Income Tax Act, 1961, interest upto Rs. 5000/- in a financial year is exempt from deduction of tax at source.
Click here for
How to deposit:
For further details or clarification please contact us at:
(Phone No. 011-24649031-35) or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org