The Service Provider
|1.||General terms and conditions||Annexure -I|
|2.||Pre-qualification requirements for award of Contract for supply of air ticket / railway ticket (Technical Bid)||Annexure- II|
|3.||Proforma for quoting rates (Financial Bid)||Annexure – III|
In case you are interested you may inspect the premises and submit the above mentioned Annexure I and II (Technical Bid) duly filled in and signed for having accepted the General, Special terms and conditions and (Technical Bid) Pre-qualification in one envelope and Annexure-III (Financial Bid) in another envelope. (Please mention on first envelop – TECHNICAL BID and on second envelop –FINANCIAL BID). Both the sealed envelopes be placed in another sealed cover super scribing “QUOTATION/RATES FOR SUPPLY OF AIR TICKET / RAILWAY TICKET” and the same may be sent to National Housing BankCore 5A,4th Floor India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
so as to reach by 31.3.2008 ( upto 5.30 PM).
The tender document can be obtained during office hours at “National Housing Bank Core 5A, 4th Floor, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road New Delhi 110003″.
Earnest Money Deposit is to be enclosed allongwith the filled up tenders document (with TECHNICAL BID) by way of DD of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand only) in favour of “NHB.” payable at Delhi. The tender document can also be download the form from the Bank’s website (www.nhb.org.in).
It may please be noted that Agencies/firms who do not fulfill the Pre-qualification requirement will not be considered. Tenders of only those agencies, will be opened who fulfill the terms and conditions (Annexure –I & II) of pre-qualification.
NHB reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the quotations without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Encl.: As above.
AGM ( ADMN.)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The financial bids of technically qualified tender will be opened on the day intimated over phone or through web site or through letter. The qualified tenders can attend the opening of financial bids either on their own or through an authorized representative on the notified date and time.
2. EMD of unsuccessful tenderers will be returned without interest. EMD of successful tenderers will be retained and will be converted into security deposit and shall remain with NHB during the tenure of contract.
3. The EMD of successful tenderer will be forfeited in case he fails to accept the order.
4. The Agency/Firm should have the IATA membership and should be serving atleast 3 Govt./ PSUs offices (proof should be attached) from the last 3 years. Agency should have annual turnover of minimum Rs. 2 crores for supply of air ticket / railway ticket during the last 2 financial year i.e. 2005-06 and 2006-07.
4. The selected tenderes (herein after referred as Agency) will have to ensure fast and timely by hand delivery of tickets by hand in NHB Delhi office. At times the ticket and other related service will be required on very short notice (1-3) hour.
5. The Agency invaribly explore the possibility of Economy / Promotional apex fare(s) at the first instance for making the Air-booking.
6. No advance payment will be made for any kind of booking. However, NHB will arrange for expeditious payment on submission of monthly bills along with proof of receipt of ticket.
7. The Agency will inform the Traveller about cancellation/ rescheduling of flights by the Airlines
8. The Agency will ensure that Visa, Transit Visa or any other formalities required for international visits are fulfilled
9. In case the tickets are not with in time delivered the Agency will be solely responsible for the same and no payment may be made. In that case the Agency may be liable to Penalty Clause mentioned hereinafter.
10. PENALTY CLAUSE : In case the agency is not able to supply tickets on time, the penalty will be as under:
a) 5% in case of individual air ticket booking.
b) In case of railway tickets, reservation charges will not be payable.
# These conditions will come into force only where the Agency is at fault and not under unforeseen circumstances.
11. No revision of rates will be permitted during the period of the contract. The contract will be valid for one year from the date of award of contract The contract can be extended further on year to year basis for a maximum period of 03 years on mutually agreed terms and conditions.
12. In case of unsatisfactory services i.e. non-booking of the Air / Railway tickets timely as per requirement of NHB etc. the contract shall be terminated by giving notice of 10 days.
13. In addition to discounts mentioned in rates quoted, the Agency shall intimate and transfer all additional discounts that are given by authorities / airline to NHB.
14. In case of cancellation, the proof of actual cancellation charge, charged by Airline shall have to be provided and NHB will pay the actual cancellation charges only.
15. The legal jurisdiction will be the Courts of Delhi only.
16. In case of any dispute the decision of NHB will be final.
17. NHB has the right to accept or reject any tender without assigning any reason thereof.
18. Until an agreement is signed and executed, this Bid together with the written acceptance thereof for notification of award shall constitute a binding contract between the successful Agency and the Bank.
19. It may be noted that Agencies who do not fulfill the Pre-qualification requirement will not be considered. Tenders of only those Agencies who fulfill the terms and conditions (Annexure-I) of pre-qualification requirement will be opened.
(FULL NAME WITH RUBBER STAMP OF THE TENDERER)
1. ABOUT THE AGENCY:
(a) Name & Address of the Agency:
(b) Year of establishment:
(c) (i) Name of the proprietor:
(ii) Contact Person :-
(d) Telephone No./Mobile No:- (office and residence)
(e) Fax: E-mail:
(f) Whether Govt. Undertaking / Private Limited / MNC / Cooperative agency
2. Previous experience in travel related services, if any (attach documentary proof):-
3. Current List of clients
|Period||Nature & Volume of booking|
|a)||Govt. Deptt. / Ministries|
|c)||Public Sector Undertaking|
Annexure – II
4. Details of turn over of the Agency for the last three years (enclose proof like Audited Accounts etc.) (Submit copies of Service Tax, Registration etc.)
|Year||Total amount (in Rs.)|
Registration Number of the Firm with IATA (enclose a copy of registration)
6. Infrastructure details:
|a)||No. of Computers:|
|c)||No. of employees:|
7. Whether the Agency can provide round the clock service for booking Air / Rail tickets:
Yes / No
8. Other Service :
(a) Hotel Booking facility at the place of tour Yes / No
(b) Hiring of vehicle at the place of tour Yes / No
(c) Whether cargo handling service can be provided. Yes / No
9. Whether the Agency will be providing a 24 hours help line service number so that NHB can contact in case of emergency.
Annexure – II (Contd.)
10. Any other information:
11. Earnest money of Rs.20,000/- in favour of National Housing Bank payable at Delhi. Pay Order/ Draft no. ____________ dated _______ & Bank _____________________________________________.
(With full name and designation) Seal
Annexure – III
A] Domestic Tickets
i. Discount offered on Basic Air Fare Fare in Domestic tickets on different airlines (In percentage)
|Economy Class||Business Class/Executive Class|
|SL.||Name of the Airline||Normal Fare||Promotional/ APEX Fare||Normal Fare||Promotional/ APEX Fare|
B] International Tickets
i. Discount offered on Basic Air Fare Fare in International Air tickets.
|SL.||Name of the Airline||Economy Class||Business Class/Executive Class|
Annexure – III (contd.)
(iv) Other services
|Visa Service Charges:||___________________________________________________|
|Passport Service Charges||___________________________________________________|
|Any Other related services (Pl Specify)||___________________________________________________|
For Railway Booking and cancellation
|Charge per person per sector|
(With full name and designation) SEAL